Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Evening Look : A Black Tie Affair

These are a few elegant and fun evening or black tie looks I put together. Which one is your favorite? I'm really loving the multi color rhinestone bib necklace! Check back for my "In Your Clutch Bag" post. I will show you all the goodies you need to carry on your night out!

Black Tie






Monique Lhuillier maxi dress
hirshleifers.com

Talbot Runhof black dress
€998 - veryeickhoff.com

Satin evening dress
$280 - coast-stores.com

Sergio Rossi strappy sandals
$1,696 - couture.zappos.com

EDMUNDO CASTILLO black shoes
$795 - stylebop.com

Paris Hilton strappy sandals
$95 - heels.com

Valentino clutch handbag
£1,339 - farfetch.com

Giuseppe Zanotti leather clutch
$1,975 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

Oasis clutch handbag
$62 - oasis-stores.com

Sterling silver ring
$500 - macys.com

Fantasy Jewelry Box crystal jewelry
$55 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

LORD TAYLOR white gold ring
$1,040 - lordandtaylor.com

Blue Nile diamond earrings
$1,550 - bluenile.com

Fringe earrings
$275 - modaoperandi.com

Eye makeup
$20 - kohls.com

NARS Cosmetics lip gloss
$24 - narscosmetics.com

Rimmel London lipstick
$9.55 - asos.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is such great inspiration. I love how you show the outfits styled from head to toe.

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog, You Like It? I Made It!, and commenting. I would love for us to follow one another. I am now following your blog and am looking forward to having you follow my blog also. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Brandi! I L.O.V.E. that bib necklace too! Beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Paris Hilton strappies are gorgeuos x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!