Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Quick DIY : Inspiration Board in under 5 minutes

I was in my garage today and I came across an old scrapbook. I don't have the time or patience to sit down and put hundreds of photos in a scrapbook. It's not just putting the photos in, its adding all the extra pizazz to the pages! My photos are currently sitting in folders in my computer. I haven't printed more than a few photos at a time in forever! (That reminds me...I have about 400 pictures uploaded to Walmart that I need to develop!)

Needless to say, I didn't need or want this scrapbook sitting in the garage anymore. There is enough junk stuff out there as it is! Here is what I did in under five minutes with this old scrapbook!


This was so easy! All I did was take the scrapbook, pull the front and back cover off  of the tabs. The tabs are the silver pieces that hold the pages in place. The front and back came off perfectly! Then I hung both pieces side by side to create an inspiration board. The book had pockets on the side (now the top)so as you can see I found a use for that too! I still want to decorate it a bit more! It haven't filled it with all my inspirations yet! Hope you like it! Happy Wednesday...it is a raining mess here!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Such a fun and easy way to have all your inspiration in front of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!