Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Spark Your Creative Side | Home Office

With all the big projects finally finished at our house I have decided to start planning the next one. This one will definitely take some time since we are going to need to add another room to our home. We have been planning to make two additions to our home over the past couple of years, and it is finally almost time. The two additions will be a home office that will double as a sun-room and seating area. The second addition is a game room that can double as a guest room.

The easier job would probably be the game room. We will be utilizing unused space in our garage for that. I, however, have been waiting on my office for entirely too long! I need a space to be creative and have some time to myself! I am ready to get going on this project! In the meantime I have been looking at pinterest and other sites for some decor ideas. Since I live with my husband and two sons I decided this room needed to be as feminine as possible! I wanted it to be filled with things that make me smile! Things I can't have all over my house! 

I have decided on using white, gold, and pink for my main color palette. Here are a few of my pins so you can see some of the pictures that inspired my color decision!

StylishPetite.com | Pink accent chair, gold shelves, striped bow pillow, gold accents - home office decor:

Nate Berkus gold scissors, clips, and tacks. Got these for my birthday 2015. Love them!:

Party Planning Tips & Office Tour  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2014/02/27/party-planning-tips-tricks/:

StylishPetite.com | Reviews and Weekly Outfits:



office




Check back soon for updates on our newest project! I'm ready to get started! Until next time lots of love and hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!