Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Makeup Shopping List from Makeup Geek

It has been a while since I shared one of my shopping lists with you! I have been working on another list that I plan to get soon! I am always finding new products I want to try out, and the Makeup Geek brand is on my list. I loaded my online cart and thought I would share the items I've added so far. Here is my list!

The shadows:

Sea Mist and Moondust:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Sea MistMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Moondust
Cupcake and Burlesque: 
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - CupcakeMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Burlesque
Stealth and Ice Queen:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Ice Queen
Purely Naked and Preppy:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Purely NakedMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Preppy
Latte and Razzleberry: 
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - LatteMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Razzleberry
Beaches and Cream and Hipster:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Beaches and CreamMakeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Hipster
Blush:

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Rendezvous
Empty Palette for Storage of tins:

The price of the shadow tins is $5.99 and the blush is $9.99. The empty palette I picked is the large Z palette and is $19.99. You can check out the Makeup Geek website by clicking HERE! You can also follow my shopping list as I go on my pinterest board by clicking HERE!

Love and Hugs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!