Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Few March Favorites

I've been so busy during the last few months that I didn't get the change to really gather a ton of different products for my favorites. These I definitely knew off the top of my head and I loved these throughout the entire month of February and now March! I decided that since I didn't have time to do a February favorites video I would put a few beauty, hair care, and even a couple home favorites together to share with you. So here is what I was loving right now!

favorites

 


Lip treatment
target.com



Lip treatment
target.com



Trio skin care
ulta.com



Face moisturizer
walmart.com



Body cleanser
olay.com



Hair conditioner
ulta.com





Makeup
target.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!