Saturday, November 16, 2013

Week in Photos and What's Coming Up!

I have tons of posts planned for the next week or two! It would say this week I will have them finished, but I know I have a busy week ahead! That is why I said "or two" haha! I have a posts that will cover trends, MAC, Urban Decay, My Favorites, Clinique Stay Matte Foundation, Maybelline Vivids and Plum Review, and tons more! Definitely stay tuned for those!!

Here is my week in photos via Instagram! Don't forget to follow me HERE for more updates!!


This Pumpkin Candle smells so yummy! And this eggnog body wash is amazing!!


New frames I picked up and Cora the Elephant at the Fair! That was a blast!


White Nails and my Erin Condren Planner finally arrived! This was inside the box!


Black booties and my purse and watch.


Trying out this "Flat out Fabulous" shade of lipstick from MAC & working on getting organized with my Erin Condren Life Planner.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See you guys next week!! Love and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!